Oceana board member and actor Ted Danson’s new book, “Oceana: Our Endangered Oceans and What We Can Do to Save Them,” hits the streets today. Here’s Ted on the Today Show this morning talking about the book:
"Oceana" traces Ted’s footsteps in ocean conservation back to his first offshore drilling protest in California, and covers the major issues facing our oceans today: ocean acidification and climate change, irresponsible fishing and the subsidies that fuel it, as well as the most influential ocean scientists and activists that Ted has encountered on his journey with Oceana. The book is also a call to action, and each section includes ways for us to turn things around, both on an individual and a collective level.
To get your copy and find out if Ted is coming to your area, check out http://oceanabook.net.
- What Do Historic CO2 Levels Mean for the Oceans? Posted Tue, May 14, 2013
- U.S. Coast Guard Captures Illegal Fishermen in Texas Posted Tue, May 14, 2013
- Victory! Delaware Becomes Seventh State in U.S. to Ban Shark Fin Trade! Posted Thu, May 16, 2013
- It's Endangered Species Day! Posted Fri, May 17, 2013
- Stocks Show Signs of Recovery, But Still Work to Do Posted Fri, May 17, 2013