Today the Huffington Post has a great slideshow of images -- including one of a darling young Ted Danson -- from his new book, “Oceana: Our Endangered Oceans and What We Can Do to Save Them.”
Have you gotten your copy yet? No? What are you waiting for!? In case you need some more convincing, here’s the book trailer:
Now go get your copy and spread the word!
- Meet a Tiny Crab Species That’s Not into Long-Term Relationships Posted Sat, September 27, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Blue Crabs Keeping Invasive Green Crabs in Line, Sargasso Sea Less Biodiverse than in Previous Years, and More Posted Wed, September 24, 2014
- Will EU Member States Live Up To Their Common Fisheries Policy Commitments? Posted Thu, September 25, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Sand Tiger Shark Embryos Found to Eat Each Other, Wind Turbines Could Weaken Hurricane Intensity, and More Posted Mon, September 29, 2014
- In Honor of Sea Otter Awareness Week, Ten Fun Facts about Sea Otters Posted Wed, September 24, 2014