Today the Huffington Post has a great slideshow of images -- including one of a darling young Ted Danson -- from his new book, “Oceana: Our Endangered Oceans and What We Can Do to Save Them.”
Have you gotten your copy yet? No? What are you waiting for!? In case you need some more convincing, here’s the book trailer:
Now go get your copy and spread the word!
- Victory! Delaware Becomes Seventh State in U.S. to Ban Shark Fin Trade! Posted Thu, May 16, 2013
- It's Endangered Species Day! Posted Fri, May 17, 2013
- Stocks Show Signs of Recovery, But Still Work to Do Posted Fri, May 17, 2013
- Disabled Killer Whale Survives with Help from Its Pod Posted Tue, May 21, 2013
- Oceana CEO Andy Sharpless Discusses His New Book, The Perfect Protein Posted Wed, May 22, 2013