We could win $100,000 - but we need your votes.
Garnier is donating $100,000 to EarthShare, an organization that represents over 400 non-profits, including Oceana. Vote for clean water and you could help Oceana win $100,000 to share with two other great organizations, American Rivers and Surfrider.
Voting is easy and quick. Just go to the Garnier voting website and select "Clean Water". You will be asked for your email address and birthday. You must be at least 18 years old to vote.
That's it! Only takes about 15 seconds once a day to help protect our oceans.
If we win, here’s what we could accomplish with Garnier's donation:
- We will continue to fight offshore drilling and protect seals, dolphins and whales from the dangers of another spill.
- We will continue to work for better protections for sharks all over the world.
- We will continue working to ban destructive fishing practices, like bottom trawling, in millions of square miles of ocean, including the Mediterranean Sea and Belize’s coral reefs.
Plus, there’s something in it for you. After your vote, you’ll get a $3 Garnier HerbaShine coupon or a $1 Garnier Fructis® coupon and a sweepstakes entry to win a year’s supply of free Garnier products.
So go on, vote for Clean Water once a day to support Oceana, and spread the word!
- ICCAT Moves to Properly Manage Bluefin Tuna, but Doesn’t Take Action for Sharks and Swordfish Posted Wed, November 26, 2014
- Creature Feature: Ocean Sunfish Posted Thu, November 20, 2014
- Oceana in Chile Submits Recommendations for Lowering Common Hake Catch Quotas Posted Mon, November 24, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Seals Can Pick up Pings from Acoustic Tags on Fish, Climate Change Making Crabs “Sluggish,” and More Posted Fri, November 21, 2014
- Video: Watch the Incredible Migration of Thousands of Giant Spider Crabs in Australia Posted Mon, November 24, 2014