It’s almost December, and that means it’s time to start thinking about holiday gifts. But don’t panic! No matter how long your list is, we’ve got you covered.
At our adoption center, you can find gifts that will bring smiles to the faces of your friends and loved ones. Each adoption supports our work to protect the oceans, from fighting destructive fishing techniques and offshore drilling to protecting vulnerable species and habitats.
When you symbolically adopt a shark, sea turtle, dolphin, or any other adorable marine creature, that special someone will receive a cookie cutter or plush to remind them of you and the ocean they love. Or, you can make your gift greener by choosing to send an electronic certificate.
Even better, we’ll take care of all the details. Gifts ship free to the US, and for just $5 extra we’ll take care of the wrapping. Best of all, to thank you for your support this year, take 15% off with discount code HOLIDAY2011!
Check out all our gift options at our online adoption center, and thanks for your support as always!
- Ocean Roundup: Rare Blue Lobster Caught in Maine, Cephalopod Skin Providing Groundwork for New Technology, and More Posted Wed, August 27, 2014
- Oceana’s 2014 Balearic Seamount Expedition: Diaries from the Field Posted Thu, August 28, 2014
- Oceana Magazine: Tuna in Trouble Posted Mon, August 25, 2014
- CITES Listing Countdown: Less Than Three Weeks until Porbeagle Sharks are Protected Posted Wed, August 27, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: 20 Coral Species to Gain Federal Protection, Shell Files New Plan for Arctic Drilling, and More Posted Fri, August 29, 2014