"Why do I think we can actually deliver an abundant ocean in 2050 and feed a billion people on the planet? Well, I KNOW that we can, because we've already been able to do it in the countries where Oceana works." Our CEO, Andy Sharpless, explains how we can achieve the unbelievable -- protect our oceans, increase ocean biodiversity, AND feed hungry people around the world.
Learn more about The Perfect Protein: www.theperfectprotein.org
- Photos: A Look at Some of the Ocean’s Most Beautiful Tentacles Posted Thu, July 24, 2014
- Ocean News: Green Sea Turtle Makes Longest Migration Ever Recorded, Small Oil Spill Found off of Italy, and More Posted Mon, July 21, 2014
- Ocean News: Blue Whale “Hot Spots” Linked with Busy Shipping Lanes, Massachusetts Bans Shark Fin Trade, and More Posted Fri, July 25, 2014
- North Atlantic Great White Sharks are Rebounding, but that’s Not the Case for All Species Posted Mon, July 21, 2014
- Massachusetts Takes a Step Forward For Sharks Posted Fri, July 25, 2014