"Why do I think we can actually deliver an abundant ocean in 2050 and feed a billion people on the planet? Well, I KNOW that we can, because we've already been able to do it in the countries where Oceana works." Our CEO, Andy Sharpless, explains how we can achieve the unbelievable -- protect our oceans, increase ocean biodiversity, AND feed hungry people around the world.
Learn more about The Perfect Protein: www.theperfectprotein.org
- Ocean Roundup: Oceans Get a “D’ for Ocean Health, Beluga Whale Population Faces “Catastrophe,” and More Posted Wed, October 1, 2014
- Video: Leonardo DiCaprio Speaks up for the Planet at UN Climate Summit Posted Fri, September 26, 2014
- Live Action Role-Play for the Baltic Sea: Finding New Ways to Address Environmental Troubles Posted Mon, September 29, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Giant Cuttlefish Decline Remains a Mystery, President Obama Creates World's Largest MPA, and More Posted Thu, September 25, 2014
- Celebrate National Seafood Month with This Sustainable Recipe: Mussel Chowder Posted Wed, October 1, 2014