This is the last post in a five-part blog series that features Dusky the Shark. This week, Dusky appeared in a comic strip that explains why dusky sharks in the northwestern Atlantic are at risk, and what actions he and Oceana are taking to protect his species. Take a look below to see how Dusky the Shark has developed his plan to save his species this past week.
After having a great time and debuting at Shark Week’s FinFest in California, Dusky is ready to start adding more items to his list and raise awareness about the need to end overfishing and bycatch. Click here to take action to protect dusky sharks and weigh in with ideas for Dusky's Bucket List.
Take a look below to see how Dusky the Shark got to this point. Good luck Dusky!
- Oceana Provides Comments to President Obama’s Task Force to Tackle Illegal Fishing and Seafood Fraud Posted Wed, September 10, 2014
- Sharks and Rays Gain International Protection under CITES Listing Posted Sun, September 14, 2014
- Infographic: BP to Blame for 2010 Deepwater Oil Disaster, Rules Judge Posted Tue, September 9, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Healthy Corals Mean More Sharks, Extinct Dolphin Found in Peruvian Desert, and More Posted Thu, September 11, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Shark-Eating Dinosaur Fossils Discovered, Germany Paving Way for Cheaper Wind Energy, and More Posted Mon, September 15, 2014