Hello, my name is Devon Madison, and I am the new editor at Oceana. I will be taking over the blog for Jason, who will be leaving us shortly. I would like to thank Jason for all of his great work as Oceana's master blogger and e-activism director--we'll truly miss his Poseidon-like precision and his wonderful sense of humor. The dedication and involvement of Jason and readers like you inspire me to help fight for healthier oceans.
I look forward to writing again soon and encourage you to post your comments!
- New Report Touts Economic Benefits of Seafood Traceability Posted Mon, August 18, 2014
- Ocean News: Nicaragua Dispatches Military to Protect Baby Turtles, New Zealand Bans Shark Finning, and More Posted Wed, August 20, 2014
- Dolphins and Whales Squeal like Children When They’re Happy, Study Says Posted Thu, August 21, 2014
- Photos: Leonardo DiCaprio, Other Celebs Fight for Our Oceans at Oceana’s SeaChange Party Posted Mon, August 18, 2014
- Offshore Wind Development Moves Closer to Reality in Maryland, North Carolina Thanks to BOEM Posted Wed, August 20, 2014