Hello, my name is Devon Madison, and I am the new editor at Oceana. I will be taking over the blog for Jason, who will be leaving us shortly. I would like to thank Jason for all of his great work as Oceana's master blogger and e-activism director--we'll truly miss his Poseidon-like precision and his wonderful sense of humor. The dedication and involvement of Jason and readers like you inspire me to help fight for healthier oceans.
I look forward to writing again soon and encourage you to post your comments!
- Baby Sea Turtles Found to Make Noise to Coordinate Hatching Posted Mon, July 28, 2014
- Staff Spotlight: Jackie Savitz Posted Mon, July 28, 2014
- Ocean News: Great Barrier Reef Will be “Pretty Ugly” by 2050, Sea Turtle Nests Down in South Carolina, and More Posted Wed, July 23, 2014
- Ocean News: Cape Cod Embraces Shark Spottings, Rare White Southern Right Whale Calf Spotted off Australia, and More Posted Tue, July 29, 2014
- Eleven Florida Lawmakers Urge President Obama to Reconsider Approval for Seismic Airgun Testing Posted Wed, July 23, 2014