Hello, my name is Devon Madison, and I am the new editor at Oceana. I will be taking over the blog for Jason, who will be leaving us shortly. I would like to thank Jason for all of his great work as Oceana's master blogger and e-activism director--we'll truly miss his Poseidon-like precision and his wonderful sense of humor. The dedication and involvement of Jason and readers like you inspire me to help fight for healthier oceans.
I look forward to writing again soon and encourage you to post your comments!
- Puffins Are Struggling with Warming Waters Posted Thu, June 13, 2013
- Scottish Government Welcomes New Wind Subsidies! Posted Thu, June 13, 2013
- Oceana Testifies in Support of MA Seafood Labeling Bills Posted Fri, June 14, 2013
- Meet the Faces of the Ocean Hero Junior Awards! Posted Fri, June 14, 2013
- Destructive Fishing Gear Kills 400K+ Seabirds per Year Posted Mon, June 17, 2013