Hello, my name is Devon Madison, and I am the new editor at Oceana. I will be taking over the blog for Jason, who will be leaving us shortly. I would like to thank Jason for all of his great work as Oceana's master blogger and e-activism director--we'll truly miss his Poseidon-like precision and his wonderful sense of humor. The dedication and involvement of Jason and readers like you inspire me to help fight for healthier oceans.
I look forward to writing again soon and encourage you to post your comments!
- CEO Note: Another Chlorine Plant Goes Mercury-Free Posted Thu, July 17, 2014
- Ocean News: U.S. to Auction Off New Jersey Area for Offshore Wind, Baby Sea Turtles Found to Make Noises, and More Posted Fri, July 18, 2014
- Marine Mammal Unusual Mortality Events Get the Spotlight on Capitol Hill Posted Fri, July 18, 2014
- Obama Administration Approves Seismic Airgun Use off the Atlantic Coast In Spite of Local Opposition and Threats to Marine Life Posted Fri, July 18, 2014
- Ocean News: Green Sea Turtle Makes Longest Migration Ever Recorded, Small Oil Spill Found off of Italy, and More Posted Mon, July 21, 2014