Hello, my name is Devon Madison, and I am the new editor at Oceana. I will be taking over the blog for Jason, who will be leaving us shortly. I would like to thank Jason for all of his great work as Oceana's master blogger and e-activism director--we'll truly miss his Poseidon-like precision and his wonderful sense of humor. The dedication and involvement of Jason and readers like you inspire me to help fight for healthier oceans.
I look forward to writing again soon and encourage you to post your comments!
- Ocean News: Green Sea Turtle Makes Longest Migration Ever Recorded, Small Oil Spill Found off of Italy, and More Posted Mon, July 21, 2014
- North Atlantic Great White Sharks are Rebounding, but that’s Not the Case for All Species Posted Mon, July 21, 2014
- Video: Oceana Exposes Illegal Drift Gillnet Use in Italy Posted Mon, July 21, 2014
- Ocean News: June 2014 Marked the Hottest on Record, Microplastics Worse for Crabs than Thought, and More Posted Tue, July 22, 2014
- Tackling Illegal Fishing in Italy: Behind the Scenes Posted Tue, July 22, 2014