Oceana Blog Policy
Oceana encourages readers to leave comments on this blog. We welcome a civil and open discussion from all viewpoints and would like this blog to be a forum for readers to present their opinions. Accordingly, Oceana does not necessarily endorse posted comments. Please note that we moderate the blog and will review comments before we post them. Oceana reserves the right to decline to post or remove comments that we determine in our sole discretion to be inappropriate, for reasons including, but not limited to, abusive language, obscene content, spam, and off-topic content. While we try to review submitted comments as quickly as possible, please be patient if your comment does not show up right away.
By submitting a comment, you represent that the comment’s content is your own, and that your comment does not infringe upon the copyright or any other rights of any third party. You understand that you are responsible for any liability from the content of your comment and for any potential infringement of the rights of any third party and you agree to indemnify Oceana from any liability resulting from its posting your comment. Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions.
- Creature Feature: Barnacles Posted Tue, August 26, 2014
- Court Requests Changes to the North Pacific Fisheries Observer Program be Reconsidered Posted Thu, August 28, 2014
- Oceana Magazine: Wasted Catch Posted Mon, September 1, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Rare Blue Lobster Caught in Maine, Cephalopod Skin Providing Groundwork for New Technology, and More Posted Wed, August 27, 2014
- Oceana’s 2014 Balearic Seamount Expedition: Diaries from the Field Posted Thu, August 28, 2014