Oceana Blog Policy
Oceana encourages readers to leave comments on this blog. We welcome a civil and open discussion from all viewpoints and would like this blog to be a forum for readers to present their opinions. Accordingly, Oceana does not necessarily endorse posted comments. Please note that we moderate the blog and will review comments before we post them. Oceana reserves the right to decline to post or remove comments that we determine in our sole discretion to be inappropriate, for reasons including, but not limited to, abusive language, obscene content, spam, and off-topic content. While we try to review submitted comments as quickly as possible, please be patient if your comment does not show up right away.
By submitting a comment, you represent that the comment’s content is your own, and that your comment does not infringe upon the copyright or any other rights of any third party. You understand that you are responsible for any liability from the content of your comment and for any potential infringement of the rights of any third party and you agree to indemnify Oceana from any liability resulting from its posting your comment. Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions.
- Ocean Roundup: Deep Sea Sediments Act as Microplastic Sinks, Risso’s Dolphins Stranding in High Numbers, and More Posted Thu, December 18, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Task Force Releases Recommendations on Seafood Fraud, Sea Otters Critical to Healthy Marshes, and More Posted Tue, December 16, 2014
- Video: Drone Captures Amazing Humpback Whale Feeding Event on Camera Posted Thu, December 18, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: UN Urges Mangrove Protection, Warming Pacific Waters Could Unlock Layer of Methane, and More Posted Fri, December 12, 2014
- Presidential Task Force Releases Bold Recommendations for Tackling Seafood Fraud and Illegal Fishing Posted Tue, December 16, 2014