Blog Tags: 2009 Ocean Heroes
World Oceans Day is just a few short weeks away and we have several exciting things for you leading up to the big day, June 8th. Drum roll, please: The polls are now open for the 2009 Ocean Hero Contest! Now through the end of May you can vote for your pick for 2009's Ocean Hero. The winner will be announced on World Oceans Day (June 8) and will receive a $500 Nautica gift certificate, as well as the respect and admiration of the ocean conservation community.
- CEO Note: Wyss Foundation Paves the Way for Oceana to Rebuild Fisheries in Peru, Canada Posted Wed, October 22, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Seafood Fraud Ring Uncovered in Australia, Fish Species Found to Change Skin Color, and More Posted Fri, October 17, 2014
- Ocean News: Sea Turtle Nesting in Florida Sees Steady Increase, 2014 Could Be Hottest on Record, and More Posted Tue, October 21, 2014
- New Shark Repellent May Keep Sharks from Becoming Bycatch Posted Wed, October 22, 2014
- CEO Note: President Obama Designates Largest Marine Reserve in the World Posted Fri, October 17, 2014