Blog Tags: Auctions
Last week, international art collectors, philanthropists, celebrities and designers convened for the third year in a row for Christie’s Green Auction.
Last year, the evening's festivities raised a record-breaking $2.4 million for four of the world's leading, science-based environmental nonprofits: Oceana, Natural Resources Defense Council, Central Park Conservancy and Conservation International.
The Green Auction’s companion online auction, powered by charitybuzz, will continue through Thursday, and includes a day with President Bill Clinton, a 13-day safari in Kenya and a volleyball lesson with Gabby Reece.
And if you can’t afford to bid on a safari or celeb experience, you can also text GREEN to 80888 to donate $10.
A huge thanks to everyone who has helped make this year’s auction a success!
- Creature Feature: Ochre Sea Star Posted Wed, July 16, 2014
- Ocean News: Whale Sharks Visiting Azore Islands More Frequently, Volunteers Help Disabled Sea Turtle Nest, and More Posted Thu, July 17, 2014
- Video: Huge School of Anchovies Swarms San Diego Shoreline Posted Thu, July 17, 2014
- CEO Note: Another Chlorine Plant Goes Mercury-Free Posted Thu, July 17, 2014
- Ocean News: U.S. to Auction Off New Jersey Area for Offshore Wind, Baby Sea Turtles Found to Make Noises, and More Posted Fri, July 18, 2014