Blog Tags: Bonnethead Sharks
Check out the video in today's expedition update from Oceana marine scientist Elizabeth Wilson. The scientists can't resist giving the baby bonnethead sharks a few smooches before releasing them.
The Oceana Latitude is now docked in St. Petersburg, FL for the next few days. I’ve re-boarded the Latitude with two scientists from the National Aquarium, Andy Dehart and Andrew Pulver. We’ll be using two of the Latitude’s tenders (smaller boats), the Longitude and the Lat-long, to do shark research day trips.
- Creature Feature: Harp Seal Posted Mon, December 2, 2013
- Rashida Jones Talks Up Oceana and Belize on Jimmy Fallon Posted Tue, December 3, 2013
- Support Renewable Energy - Opinion in Florida's Sun Sentinel Posted Tue, December 3, 2013
- Creature Feature: Clownfish Posted Wed, December 4, 2013
- CEO Note: Conservation Needs Strong International Trade Laws Posted Thu, December 5, 2013