Blog Tags: Caletas Ario Nature Reserve
Sometimes our supporters point out organizations that are doing inspiring work for the oceans around the world. Thanks to supporter Joanna Adler for alerting us to the great work of an organization in Costa Rica called CIRENAS.
The Center of Investigation for Natural and Social Resources, or CIRENAS, is an organization that co-manages the Caletas Ario Nature Reserve, which is located on one of the last undeveloped stretches of coastline on Costa Rica’s Nicoya Peninsula.
- Ocean News: Whale Sharks Visiting Azore Islands More Frequently, Volunteers Help Disabled Sea Turtle Nest, and More Posted Thu, July 17, 2014
- Chilean Salmon Industry Found to Use Highest Amount of Antibiotics Worldwide Posted Tue, July 22, 2014
- Video: Huge School of Anchovies Swarms San Diego Shoreline Posted Thu, July 17, 2014
- Ocean News: Great Barrier Reef Will be “Pretty Ugly” by 2050, Sea Turtle Nests Down in South Carolina, and More Posted Wed, July 23, 2014
- CEO Note: Another Chlorine Plant Goes Mercury-Free Posted Thu, July 17, 2014