Blog Tags: Carlos Minguell
Check out these gorgeous expedition photos from the Crystal and Rainbow rivers on the Northwest coast of Florida. Photographer Carlos Minguell has received many awards for his underwater photography, and it’s easy to see why:
Stay tuned for more as our Gulf of Mexico expedition draws to a close this week.
- Leatherback Sea Turtle Rescued from Fishing Gear Posted Fri, August 29, 2014
- Creature Feature: Barnacles Posted Tue, August 26, 2014
- Court Requests Changes to the North Pacific Fisheries Observer Program be Reconsidered Posted Thu, August 28, 2014
- Seaweed Spotlight: A Rare Glimpse into Beautiful Ocean Kelp Forests (Photos) Posted Mon, August 25, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Rare Blue Lobster Caught in Maine, Cephalopod Skin Providing Groundwork for New Technology, and More Posted Wed, August 27, 2014