Blog Tags: Catherine And Neville Hockley
Almost a year ago we told you about Oceana supporters Neville and Catherine Hockley, who for the past four years have been circumnavigating the globe on Dream Time, their 38 foot sailboat. They left behind their lives on land to pursue their passion – exploring the world by sea.
So far they have sailed a whopping 16,000 nautical mile and done some incredible things: they’ve swum with humpback whales in Niue, free-dived with giant manta rays in Fiji, and visited the enchanted islands of the Galapagos. The couple also writes articles about their travels, and the proceeds go towards Oceana’s work to protect the oceans.
They shared with us some of the thousands of gorgeous photos they have taken, and we wanted to share them with you too:
- CEO Note: Arctic Drilling Held At Bay Posted Fri, February 28, 2014
- Obama Admin Moves Forward to Open the Atlantic Ocean to Seismic Airgun Blasts & Drilling Posted Fri, February 28, 2014
- CEO Note: State Shark Fin Bans Protected Posted Wed, March 5, 2014
- Miranda Cosgrove Stars in New Oceana PSA to Save Dolphins Posted Wed, March 5, 2014
- The Economist’s Arctic Summit Convenes in London Posted Thu, March 6, 2014