Blog Tags: Catherine And Neville Hockley
Almost a year ago we told you about Oceana supporters Neville and Catherine Hockley, who for the past four years have been circumnavigating the globe on Dream Time, their 38 foot sailboat. They left behind their lives on land to pursue their passion – exploring the world by sea.
So far they have sailed a whopping 16,000 nautical mile and done some incredible things: they’ve swum with humpback whales in Niue, free-dived with giant manta rays in Fiji, and visited the enchanted islands of the Galapagos. The couple also writes articles about their travels, and the proceeds go towards Oceana’s work to protect the oceans.
They shared with us some of the thousands of gorgeous photos they have taken, and we wanted to share them with you too:
- Hands Across the Sand Posted Wed, April 16, 2014
- A Big Day for Little Fish Posted Fri, April 11, 2014
- Reducing Bycatch Casualties, One Whale at a Time Posted Mon, April 14, 2014
- New York, the New Windy City? Posted Mon, April 14, 2014
- Drill, Spill, Repeat: Shining a Light on the BP Gulf Disaster 4 Years Later Posted Tue, April 15, 2014