Blog Tags: Celebs
Oceana board member and actor Ted Danson’s new book, “Oceana: Our Endangered Oceans and What We Can Do to Save Them,” hits the streets today. Here’s Ted on the Today Show this morning talking about the book:
Wanna look sharp while protecting the oceans? We’ve got just the ticket.
So get your limited edition, organic cotton, super cool t-shirt today!
The Golden Globe nominees were announced this morning, and to almost noone's surprise, AMC's "Mad Men" was nominated for Best Drama TV series, and January Jones was nominated for Best Actress in a TV Drama for the second time.
As any "Mad Men" fan can attest, this season Jones's character, Betty Draper, finally came into her own. From her escapist romp in Rome with Don to her escalating indiscretions, Betty's restless dissatisfation finally reached a boiling point. So let's hope she wins the praise she deserves for her stellar performance. Good luck, January!
And in case you haven't seen it, see why J.J. is scared for sharks in the PSA she did for us.
- Ocean Roundup: Maine’s Scallop Fishery Could See Closures, Sydney Harbor Littered with Microplastics, and More Posted Tue, August 26, 2014
- Photos: Oceana in Belize Exposes Belizean Youth to the Wonder of the Sea Posted Wed, August 27, 2014
- CEO Note: SeaChange Summer Party a Huge Success for the Oceans Posted Fri, August 22, 2014
- Chile Cancels September Crustacean Trawl to Protect Common Hake Posted Tue, August 26, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Florida Receives Federal Help for Oyster Recovery, Climate Change Linked to Iceland’s Puffin Decline, and More Posted Thu, August 28, 2014