Blog Tags: Chondrichthyes
When you think of Shark Week, the chances are that you're picturing a great white or a hammerhead shark. Or, if you’re thinking about the ancient oceans, you’re likely picturing the Megalodon thanks to Shark Week. But the handful of celebrity shark species that get the most attention this week don't even begin to cover the incredible range of shark and ray species out there.
- Ocean Roundup: Deep Sea Sediments Act as Microplastic Sinks, Risso’s Dolphins Stranding in High Numbers, and More Posted Thu, December 18, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Task Force Releases Recommendations on Seafood Fraud, Sea Otters Critical to Healthy Marshes, and More Posted Tue, December 16, 2014
- Video: Drone Captures Amazing Humpback Whale Feeding Event on Camera Posted Thu, December 18, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: UN Urges Mangrove Protection, Warming Pacific Waters Could Unlock Layer of Methane, and More Posted Fri, December 12, 2014
- Presidential Task Force Releases Bold Recommendations for Tackling Seafood Fraud and Illegal Fishing Posted Tue, December 16, 2014