Blog Tags: Contest
We could win $100,000 - but we need your votes.
Garnier is donating $100,000 to EarthShare, an organization that represents over 400 non-profits, including Oceana. Vote for clean water and you could help Oceana win $100,000 to share with two other great organizations, American Rivers and Surfrider.
Voting is easy and quick. Just go to the Garnier voting website and select "Clean Water". You will be asked for your email address and birthday. You must be at least 18 years old to vote.
That's it! Only takes about 15 seconds once a day to help protect our oceans.
If we win, here’s what we could accomplish with Garnier's donation:
- We will continue to fight offshore drilling and protect seals, dolphins and whales from the dangers of another spill.
- We will continue to work for better protections for sharks all over the world.
- We will continue working to ban destructive fishing practices, like bottom trawling, in millions of square miles of ocean, including the Mediterranean Sea and Belize’s coral reefs.
Plus, there’s something in it for you. After your vote, you’ll get a $3 Garnier HerbaShine coupon or a $1 Garnier Fructis® coupon and a sweepstakes entry to win a year’s supply of free Garnier products.
So go on, vote for Clean Water once a day to support Oceana, and spread the word!
To enter to win the dress, just tweet the following message to Kate before 11:59 p.m. tonight:
Hey @katewalsh – I want your sushi dress and I join you in supporting @Oceana http://bit.ly/9vzjPW
Only one tweet per person. The winner’s name will be drawn randomly out of all the tweets received, and Kate will announce the winner on Access Hollywood Live tomorrow, Wednesday, September 22nd at 11 a.m.
Tweet your hearts out!
- CEO Note: Conservation Needs Strong International Trade Laws Posted Thu, December 5, 2013
- Creature Feature: Atlantic Puffin Posted Fri, December 6, 2013
- Creature Feature: Polar Bear Posted Mon, December 9, 2013
- Stand Up for the Deep Posted Wed, December 11, 2013