Blog Tags: Cymodocea Meadows
Late last month, the OSPAR Commission, a group of 15 European governorning bodies and the European Union that works to protect marine life, adopted a landmark Regional Action Plan to combat litter and protect 16 vulnerable species and habitat. This article, which originally appeared on Oceana in Europe's blog, takes a close look at some of the species protected by the decision.
- Ocean Roundup: Shell Seeks to Extend Arctic Drilling Period, Great Barrier Reef Protection Plan “Inadequate,” and More Posted Wed, October 29, 2014
- CEO NOTE: Chilean Oil Spill Harms Local Wildlife, Fishing Communities Posted Thu, October 30, 2014
- Federal Government Takes Steps to Better Monitor Bycatch in Southeast and Gulf Fisheries Posted Mon, October 27, 2014
- Meet the Eerie Stargazer, Wolf-Fish, and Polka Dot Batfish: The Halloween Creature Feature Edition Posted Wed, October 29, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Costa Rica Restricts Industrial Tuna Fishing, West Coast Sea Stars May Be Making a Comeback, and More Posted Fri, October 24, 2014