Blog Tags: Diets
What happens when you feed your dolphins fatty mackerel? Your dolphins become too fatty to perform. That's what happened at a Japanese marine park when staff started noticing that the animals' girlish figures were becoming more portly and they couldn't hit their jumping targets. Now it's time to shape up the old-fashioned way -- diet and exercise. That's right, dolphins, there's no magic bullet -- it's called discipline.
- Ocean Roundup: Leatherback Coloration May Play Important Role, UK Sees New Voluntary Seafood Labeling Scheme, and More Posted Wed, September 17, 2014
- Photos: On International Coastal Cleanup Day, Five Ways to Help the Oceans Posted Fri, September 19, 2014
- Oceana Provides Common Hake Recovery Plan to Chilean Government Posted Wed, September 17, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Gulf of Mexico Sharks are Shrinking, Caribbean Reefs Capable of Being Saved, and More Posted Fri, September 19, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Tiny Clownfish Can Swim for 250 Miles, Sydney Harbor May Turn Tropical, and More Posted Thu, September 18, 2014