Blog Tags: Edamame
Oceana supporter Kate Walsh appeared on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno last night -- clad entirely in fake raw fish, down to her prawn Louboutins. Her sashimi fashion statement was “an homage” to Lady Gaga’s notorious meat dress.
She even gives Oceana a shout-out, right before a piece of edamame flies off - watch the clip:
- Ocean Roundup: Shark-Eating Dinosaur Fossils Discovered, Germany Paving Way for Cheaper Wind Energy, and More Posted Mon, September 15, 2014
- Oceana Magazine: DiCaprio Funds Conservation Across the Entire Eastern Pacific Posted Thu, September 11, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Acidification Masking Shark Smelling Abilities, New Fishery Rule to Protect Endangered Albatross, and More Posted Wed, September 10, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Western Australia Recommended to Halt Shark Cull, Orca Pod Saves Member from Fishing Gear, and More Posted Fri, September 12, 2014
- CITES Listing Countdown: Less Than One Week until Hammerheads are Protected Posted Wed, September 10, 2014