Blog Tags: Egg Poaching
Sometimes our supporters point out organizations that are doing inspiring work for the oceans around the world. Thanks to supporter Joanna Adler for alerting us to the great work of an organization in Costa Rica called CIRENAS.
The Center of Investigation for Natural and Social Resources, or CIRENAS, is an organization that co-manages the Caletas Ario Nature Reserve, which is located on one of the last undeveloped stretches of coastline on Costa Rica’s Nicoya Peninsula.
- High Level of Seafood Fraud Found in Denmark Posted Sat, September 20, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Shark-Eating Dinosaur Fossils Discovered, Germany Paving Way for Cheaper Wind Energy, and More Posted Mon, September 15, 2014
- Oceana Magazine: Arctic Assets Posted Thu, September 18, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Leatherback Coloration May Play Important Role, UK Sees New Voluntary Seafood Labeling Scheme, and More Posted Wed, September 17, 2014
- Photos: On International Coastal Cleanup Day, Five Ways to Help the Oceans Posted Fri, September 19, 2014