Blog Tags: Energy Efficiency
This is the fourth in a series of posts about how to green your life, step by step.
Over the past two weeks I have been turning my 3-bedroom, 2-bath home “green”. At first this seemed like no easy task, and I fear most Americans feel the same way.
And like most things, if you bite off more than you can chew, you will choke. Fortunately, I have Mindy Pennybacker's Do One Green Thing, and once again it was a lifesaver. DOGT helped me clear a hurdle I once thought to be impossible by breaking a green home down into manageable parts.
- Dusky’s Big Adventure, Day 5: Dusky Asks for Help to Complete His Bucket List Posted Thu, August 14, 2014
- Photos: Leonardo DiCaprio, Other Celebs Fight for Our Oceans at Oceana’s SeaChange Party Posted Mon, August 18, 2014
- Photos: Meet the Biggest Shark Species Swimming in the Oceans Posted Wed, August 13, 2014
- Poll Update: Great White Sharks Win as the Fan Favorite (Photos) Posted Fri, August 15, 2014
- Ocean News: Barbuda Becomes Ocean Conservation Leader in the Caribbean, July Ocean Temperatures Hit Record Highs, and More Posted Tue, August 19, 2014