Blog Tags: Flatfish
This camouflaged flatfish looks up at an Oceana diver from the sea floor off the coast of Panama City, FL.
Flatfish are an order of fish that, like their name suggests, are relatively flat. Their eyes are on one side of their head, with some species "left facing", some "right facing", and others can face either way.
- New York, the New Windy City? Posted Mon, April 14, 2014
- Drill, Spill, Repeat: Shining a Light on the BP Gulf Disaster 4 Years Later Posted Tue, April 15, 2014
- Hands Across the Sand Posted Wed, April 16, 2014
- A Big Day for Little Fish Posted Fri, April 11, 2014
- Reducing Bycatch Casualties, One Whale at a Time Posted Mon, April 14, 2014