Blog Tags: Greenhouse
Mark your calendars, New York young professional ocean advocates:
Join Oceana’s Junior Ocean Council at Soho’s Greenhouse, 'Mother Earth's most upscale club,' next Thursday, October 14th from 7-10 pm for cocktails, hors d'oeuvres and a silent auction. Tickets are $50 each and $75 the day of the event and all proceeds go towards our work to protect the oceans.
The Junior Ocean Council is a dynamic group of young professionals (ages 21-39) and activists who represent and support Oceana's efforts by acting as ambassadors for Oceana. Members are dedicated ocean advocates and work to inform their peers and support Oceana's programming and the advancement of our mission.
Get your ticket today at www.oceana.org/jcgreenhouse. We hope to see you there!
- Ocean Roundup: Chevron Withdraws Drilling Plans from the Arctic, Peru Issues Ban on Shrimp Fishing, and More Posted Fri, December 19, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Humpback Whales Communicate to Feed at Night, Bangladesh Oil Spill Threatening Sundarbans Mangroves, and More Posted Wed, December 17, 2014
- Holiday Creature Feature: Christmas Tree Worm and Candy Cane Shrimp Posted Fri, December 19, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Filefish Use Chemical Scent to Camouflage, Bangladesh Oil Spill Threatening Endangered Dolphins, and More Posted Mon, December 15, 2014
- Act: GrubHub, Take Shark Fin Off the Menu! Posted Wed, December 17, 2014