Blog Tags: Greenhouse
Mark your calendars, New York young professional ocean advocates:
Join Oceana’s Junior Ocean Council at Soho’s Greenhouse, 'Mother Earth's most upscale club,' next Thursday, October 14th from 7-10 pm for cocktails, hors d'oeuvres and a silent auction. Tickets are $50 each and $75 the day of the event and all proceeds go towards our work to protect the oceans.
The Junior Ocean Council is a dynamic group of young professionals (ages 21-39) and activists who represent and support Oceana's efforts by acting as ambassadors for Oceana. Members are dedicated ocean advocates and work to inform their peers and support Oceana's programming and the advancement of our mission.
Get your ticket today at www.oceana.org/jcgreenhouse. We hope to see you there!
- Live Action Role-Play for the Baltic Sea: Finding New Ways to Address Environmental Troubles Posted Mon, September 29, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Giant Cuttlefish Decline Remains a Mystery, President Obama Creates World's Largest MPA, and More Posted Thu, September 25, 2014
- Oceana Magazine: Q&A with Justin Winters, Executive Director of Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation Posted Fri, September 26, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: UN Sounds Alarm on Mangrove Disappearance, Brazil to Triple Marine Protected Areas, and More Posted Tue, September 30, 2014
- President Obama Designates World’s Largest Marine Protected Area in Pacific Ocean Posted Thu, September 25, 2014