Blog Tags: Heal The Bay
We received an e-mail this morning from our friend J. Nichols:
"Dude, I just totally trashed the Oceana website: You can see the mess here: http://bit.ly/9nTUhz"
Very funny, J -- and Happy April Fool’s Day.
It may be a fun prank from Heal the Bay, but plastic pollution in the oceans is no joke. Our oceans are drowning in debris and plastic bags are a major culprit. Cities and countries around the world have banned or placed fees on plastic bags, but more needs to be done.
- ICCAT Moves to Properly Manage Bluefin Tuna, but Doesn’t Take Action for Sharks and Swordfish Posted Wed, November 26, 2014
- Creature Feature: Ocean Sunfish Posted Thu, November 20, 2014
- Oceana in Chile Submits Recommendations for Lowering Common Hake Catch Quotas Posted Mon, November 24, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Seals Can Pick up Pings from Acoustic Tags on Fish, Climate Change Making Crabs “Sluggish,” and More Posted Fri, November 21, 2014
- Video: Watch the Incredible Migration of Thousands of Giant Spider Crabs in Australia Posted Mon, November 24, 2014