Blog Tags: Hotels
Looking for a warm getaway as the weather turns chilly? Usually beach trips are about enjoying the oceans, not giving back to them, but now you can do both, through Getaway 2 Give.
When you book at any of seven participating hotels from now until March 31, 2011, you will enjoy a two-night stay with breakfast for two each morning, and the best part? 10 percent of your stay will be donated back to the four sponsored charities, including Oceana.
- Staff Spotlight: Jackie Savitz Posted Mon, July 28, 2014
- Ocean News: Great Barrier Reef Will be “Pretty Ugly” by 2050, Sea Turtle Nests Down in South Carolina, and More Posted Wed, July 23, 2014
- Ocean News: Cape Cod Embraces Shark Spottings, Rare White Southern Right Whale Calf Spotted off Australia, and More Posted Tue, July 29, 2014
- Eleven Florida Lawmakers Urge President Obama to Reconsider Approval for Seismic Airgun Testing Posted Wed, July 23, 2014
- No-Take Zones in Belize Could Rebuild Conch, Lobster, and Grouper Populations Posted Tue, July 29, 2014