Blog Tags: Individual Action
This is the first in a series of posts about how to green your life, week by week.
Depending on what you believe in, life consists of an order of events: you're born, you live, you die. How you believe the day-to-day events between that major three occur is up to you. Whether it is luck, fate, random chaos, or a theory you have specially designed, things happen that change the path we are on.
The other day I returned from lunch to find a book at my desk. The cover read, Do One Green Thing. Intrigued, I started thumbing through pages I found various “green” topics from food to transport. The book looked interesting enough so I popped it into my bag and took it home.
By the next day I had read the book front to back, twice! The book serves both as a novice’s green how-to handbook and a daily guide for more seasoned environmentalists who may, as I did, learn quite a few new facts and tips. It addresses the question: what are the easiest and most affordable green things you can do to make a sizable impact on the world?
- CEO Note: Conservation Needs Strong International Trade Laws Posted Thu, December 5, 2013
- Creature Feature: Atlantic Puffin Posted Fri, December 6, 2013
- Creature Feature: Harp Seal Posted Mon, December 2, 2013
- Rashida Jones Talks Up Oceana and Belize on Jimmy Fallon Posted Tue, December 3, 2013
- Support Renewable Energy - Opinion in Florida's Sun Sentinel Posted Tue, December 3, 2013