Blog Tags: It's Getting Hot Out There
Every year the Endangered Species Coalition creates a report that focuses on 10 species facing extinction that are currently listed or being considered for listing under the Endangered Species Act.
This year’s report, It’s Getting Hot Out There: Top Ten Places to Save for Endangered Species, focuses on critical habitats that support endangered species and are themselves threatened by climate change. Shallow water coral reefs and Arctic sea ice, two important habitats that Oceana works hard to protect, were selected as two of the top 10 most important habitats to protect.
- Dusky’s Big Adventure, Day 5: Dusky Asks for Help to Complete His Bucket List Posted Thu, August 14, 2014
- Photos: Leonardo DiCaprio, Other Celebs Fight for Our Oceans at Oceana’s SeaChange Party Posted Mon, August 18, 2014
- Photos: Meet the Biggest Shark Species Swimming in the Oceans Posted Wed, August 13, 2014
- Poll Update: Great White Sharks Win as the Fan Favorite (Photos) Posted Fri, August 15, 2014
- Ocean News: Barbuda Becomes Ocean Conservation Leader in the Caribbean, July Ocean Temperatures Hit Record Highs, and More Posted Tue, August 19, 2014