Blog Tags: Lady Gaga
Oceana supporter Kate Walsh appeared on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno last night -- clad entirely in fake raw fish, down to her prawn Louboutins. Her sashimi fashion statement was “an homage” to Lady Gaga’s notorious meat dress.
She even gives Oceana a shout-out, right before a piece of edamame flies off - watch the clip:
- CEO Note: Proposed Puerto Azul Project Puts Belize’s Lighthouse Reef Atoll and Great Blue Hole at Risk Posted Fri, November 21, 2014
- Sea Turtles Can Get the Bends after Capture in Fishing Gear, Says New Study Posted Tue, November 25, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Dolphins Use Whistles as Names, Conservationists Call for Removal of Queensland Shark Nets, and More Posted Mon, November 24, 2014
- ICCAT Moves to Properly Manage Bluefin Tuna, but Doesn’t Take Action for Sharks and Swordfish Posted Wed, November 26, 2014
- Oceana in Chile Submits Recommendations for Lowering Common Hake Catch Quotas Posted Mon, November 24, 2014