Blog Tags: Larry King Live
The second issue of our spiffy multimedia magazine is now available!
This issue, which opens with a video intro by Oceana CEO Andy Sharpless, features the following videos and stories:
*The Gulf of Mexico oil spill and our scientific expedition in the gulf
*Oceana's 2010 Ocean Hero, Jay Holcomb of International Bird Rescue Research Center
*Our huge victory over a coal-fired power plant in Chile’s Punta de Choros
*Ted Danson talks offshore drilling on CNN’s Larry King Live
Oceana board member Ted Danson was on Larry King Live last night sounding off on offshore drilling. It’s an issue near and dear to Danson; he has been an outspoken critic of offshore oil and gas development for decades.
If you're as incensed as he is, sign our petition to stop offshore drilling and pass it on.
- Ocean News: Whale Sharks Visiting Azore Islands More Frequently, Volunteers Help Disabled Sea Turtle Nest, and More Posted Thu, July 17, 2014
- Chilean Salmon Industry Found to Use Highest Amount of Antibiotics Worldwide Posted Tue, July 22, 2014
- Video: Huge School of Anchovies Swarms San Diego Shoreline Posted Thu, July 17, 2014
- CEO Note: Another Chlorine Plant Goes Mercury-Free Posted Thu, July 17, 2014
- Ocean News: U.S. to Auction Off New Jersey Area for Offshore Wind, Baby Sea Turtles Found to Make Noises, and More Posted Fri, July 18, 2014