Blog Tags: Larry King Live
The second issue of our spiffy multimedia magazine is now available!
This issue, which opens with a video intro by Oceana CEO Andy Sharpless, features the following videos and stories:
*The Gulf of Mexico oil spill and our scientific expedition in the gulf
*Oceana's 2010 Ocean Hero, Jay Holcomb of International Bird Rescue Research Center
*Our huge victory over a coal-fired power plant in Chile’s Punta de Choros
*Ted Danson talks offshore drilling on CNN’s Larry King Live
Oceana board member Ted Danson was on Larry King Live last night sounding off on offshore drilling. It’s an issue near and dear to Danson; he has been an outspoken critic of offshore oil and gas development for decades.
If you're as incensed as he is, sign our petition to stop offshore drilling and pass it on.
- Photos: A Look at Some of the Ocean’s Most Beautiful Tentacles Posted Thu, July 24, 2014
- Ocean News: Blue Whale “Hot Spots” Linked with Busy Shipping Lanes, Massachusetts Bans Shark Fin Trade, and More Posted Fri, July 25, 2014
- Massachusetts Takes a Step Forward For Sharks Posted Fri, July 25, 2014
- Loggerhead Sea Turtles Gain Protection with Swordfish Drift Gillnet Fishery Restriction Posted Fri, July 25, 2014
- Ocean News: June 2014 Marked the Hottest on Record, Microplastics Worse for Crabs than Thought, and More Posted Tue, July 22, 2014