Blog Tags: Oceana Adoptions
It’s almost December, and that means it’s time to start thinking about holiday gifts. But don’t panic! No matter how long your list is, we’ve got you covered.
At our adoption center, you can find gifts that will bring smiles to the faces of your friends and loved ones. Each adoption supports our work to protect the oceans, from fighting destructive fishing techniques and offshore drilling to protecting vulnerable species and habitats.
When you symbolically adopt a shark, sea turtle, dolphin, or any other adorable marine creature, that special someone will receive a cookie cutter or plush to remind them of you and the ocean they love. Or, you can make your gift greener by choosing to send an electronic certificate.
Even better, we’ll take care of all the details. Gifts ship free to the US, and for just $5 extra we’ll take care of the wrapping. Best of all, to thank you for your support this year, take 15% off with discount code HOLIDAY2011!
Check out all our gift options at our online adoption center, and thanks for your support as always!
- Ocean Roundup: Maine’s Scallop Fishery Could See Closures, Sydney Harbor Littered with Microplastics, and More Posted Tue, August 26, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: New Coral Reef Species Discovered, Seals Found to Spread Tuberculosis 6,000 Years Ago, and More Posted Thu, August 21, 2014
- Photos: Oceana in Belize Exposes Belizean Youth to the Wonder of the Sea Posted Wed, August 27, 2014
- CEO Note: SeaChange Summer Party a Huge Success for the Oceans Posted Fri, August 22, 2014
- Chile Cancels September Crustacean Trawl to Protect Common Hake Posted Tue, August 26, 2014