Blog Tags: One Green Thing
This is the first in a series of posts about how to green your life, week by week.
Depending on what you believe in, life consists of an order of events: you're born, you live, you die. How you believe the day-to-day events between that major three occur is up to you. Whether it is luck, fate, random chaos, or a theory you have specially designed, things happen that change the path we are on.
The other day I returned from lunch to find a book at my desk. The cover read, Do One Green Thing. Intrigued, I started thumbing through pages I found various “green” topics from food to transport. The book looked interesting enough so I popped it into my bag and took it home.
By the next day I had read the book front to back, twice! The book serves both as a novice’s green how-to handbook and a daily guide for more seasoned environmentalists who may, as I did, learn quite a few new facts and tips. It addresses the question: what are the easiest and most affordable green things you can do to make a sizable impact on the world?
- Photos: Leonardo DiCaprio, Other Celebs Fight for Our Oceans at Oceana’s SeaChange Party Posted Mon, August 18, 2014
- Offshore Wind Development Moves Closer to Reality in Maryland, North Carolina Thanks to BOEM Posted Wed, August 20, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Vaquita Porpoise Needs Swift Protection, Atlantic Ocean behind Global Warming Slow Down, and More Posted Fri, August 22, 2014
- Ocean News: Barbuda Becomes Ocean Conservation Leader in the Caribbean, July Ocean Temperatures Hit Record Highs, and More Posted Tue, August 19, 2014
- CITES Listing Countdown: Less Than One Month until Manta Rays are Protected Posted Wed, August 20, 2014