Blog Tags: Sailing Around The World
What’s your dream? Playing in the Super Bowl? Winning an Oscar? Sailing around the world?
If it’s the last one, take a hint from Oceana supporters Catherine and Neville Hockley, and go for it.
The Hockleys met the boat of their dreams in 2000 and immediately began planning the journey of a lifetime. After seven years of preparation, they set sail for their epic adventure around the world. They are still at sea (currently in Fiji) and plan to remain on their global voyage for…well...as long as they want!
- Ocean Roundup: Fiddler Crabs Found Far North of Their Range, 500 Dead Sea Lions Discovered in Peru, and More Posted Tue, November 25, 2014
- Sea Turtles Can Get the Bends after Capture in Fishing Gear, Says New Study Posted Tue, November 25, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Dolphins Use Whistles as Names, Conservationists Call for Removal of Queensland Shark Nets, and More Posted Mon, November 24, 2014
- ICCAT Moves to Properly Manage Bluefin Tuna, but Doesn’t Take Action for Sharks and Swordfish Posted Wed, November 26, 2014
- Oceana in Chile Submits Recommendations for Lowering Common Hake Catch Quotas Posted Mon, November 24, 2014