Blog Tags: Save Our Oceans
Nautica is a huge supporter of our expedition in the Gulf of Mexico; thanks to their generous support, we are able to fund our deepwater ROV, among other important (but expensive) projects on-board the Oceana Latitude.
And now Nautica has designed a t-shirt for us so that all of you can show your support for the gulf, and our work there, in style.
The proceeds from the shirts will, of course, go toward our work to protect the oceans.
So go get your limited-edition tee now, while supplies last!
- Tackling Illegal Fishing in Italy: Behind the Scenes Posted Tue, July 22, 2014
- Baby Sea Turtles Found to Make Noise to Coordinate Hatching Posted Mon, July 28, 2014
- Chilean Salmon Industry Found to Use Highest Amount of Antibiotics Worldwide Posted Tue, July 22, 2014
- Staff Spotlight: Jackie Savitz Posted Mon, July 28, 2014
- Ocean News: Great Barrier Reef Will be “Pretty Ugly” by 2050, Sea Turtle Nests Down in South Carolina, and More Posted Wed, July 23, 2014