Blog Tags: Scope Of The Spill
From today’s News-Press:
As a marine science technician, Petty Officer Kelly Smith's job was to look out a window for oil, take photographs and plot coordinates on a GPS.
"The most surprising thing is always the magnitude of the spill," said Smith, who had made five previous flights to the site. "It's really remarkable how much stuff is out there. This is a huge, grand-scale thing. In some places, the oil goes on as far as the eye can see."
- Drill, Spill, Repeat: Shining a Light on the BP Gulf Disaster 4 Years Later Posted Tue, April 15, 2014
- Hands Across the Sand Posted Wed, April 16, 2014
- Coast Guard Report Raises More Questions for Shell and Government Posted Wed, April 9, 2014
- A Big Day for Little Fish Posted Fri, April 11, 2014
- Reducing Bycatch Casualties, One Whale at a Time Posted Mon, April 14, 2014