Blog Tags: Southern California
Looking for a warm getaway as the weather turns chilly? Usually beach trips are about enjoying the oceans, not giving back to them, but now you can do both, through Getaway 2 Give.
When you book at any of seven participating hotels from now until March 31, 2011, you will enjoy a two-night stay with breakfast for two each morning, and the best part? 10 percent of your stay will be donated back to the four sponsored charities, including Oceana.
- Ocean News: Climate Change Threatens Red Knots, Pacific Island Leaders Meet to Discuss Ocean Conservation, and More Posted Wed, July 30, 2014
- Deceptive Crab Mislabeling Leads Members of Congress to Call for Action Posted Wed, July 30, 2014
- Creature Feature: Caribbean Spiny Lobster Posted Wed, July 30, 2014
- Ocean News: Brazil Bans Catfish Fishery to Protect Pink River Dolphins, Arctic Ice Melt Leading to Large Arctic Waves, and More Posted Thu, July 31, 2014
- Loggerhead Sea Turtles Gain Protection with Swordfish Drift Gillnet Fishery Restriction Posted Fri, July 25, 2014