Blog Tags: Sushi Dress
To enter to win the dress, just tweet the following message to Kate before 11:59 p.m. tonight:
Hey @katewalsh – I want your sushi dress and I join you in supporting @Oceana http://bit.ly/9vzjPW
Only one tweet per person. The winner’s name will be drawn randomly out of all the tweets received, and Kate will announce the winner on Access Hollywood Live tomorrow, Wednesday, September 22nd at 11 a.m.
Tweet your hearts out!
Oceana supporter Kate Walsh appeared on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno last night -- clad entirely in fake raw fish, down to her prawn Louboutins. Her sashimi fashion statement was “an homage” to Lady Gaga’s notorious meat dress.
She even gives Oceana a shout-out, right before a piece of edamame flies off - watch the clip:
- Ocean News: NC Fishermen Face Tighter Restrictions, Antarctic Fur Seals Hurt by Climate Change, and More Posted Mon, July 28, 2014
- Photos: Meet the Ocean Animals with the Wildest Teeth Posted Thu, July 31, 2014
- Baby Sea Turtles Found to Make Noise to Coordinate Hatching Posted Mon, July 28, 2014
- Ocean News: African Penguin Language Decoded, Tiny Hydrozoans Bombarding the West Coast, and More Posted Fri, August 1, 2014
- Staff Spotlight: Jackie Savitz Posted Mon, July 28, 2014