Blog Tags: Sushi Dress
To enter to win the dress, just tweet the following message to Kate before 11:59 p.m. tonight:
Hey @katewalsh – I want your sushi dress and I join you in supporting @Oceana http://bit.ly/9vzjPW
Only one tweet per person. The winner’s name will be drawn randomly out of all the tweets received, and Kate will announce the winner on Access Hollywood Live tomorrow, Wednesday, September 22nd at 11 a.m.
Tweet your hearts out!
Oceana supporter Kate Walsh appeared on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno last night -- clad entirely in fake raw fish, down to her prawn Louboutins. Her sashimi fashion statement was “an homage” to Lady Gaga’s notorious meat dress.
She even gives Oceana a shout-out, right before a piece of edamame flies off - watch the clip:
- CEO Note: Sperm Whales Left Unprotected from Drift Gillnets Posted Sun, September 21, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Leatherback Coloration May Play Important Role, UK Sees New Voluntary Seafood Labeling Scheme, and More Posted Wed, September 17, 2014
- Video: Ocean Acidification Masking Sharks’ Sense of Smell Posted Tue, September 23, 2014
- Photos: On International Coastal Cleanup Day, Five Ways to Help the Oceans Posted Fri, September 19, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Australia Releases Great Barrier Reef Management Plan, West Coast Starfish See Hope for Recovery, and More Posted Mon, September 22, 2014