Blog Tags: Takepart.com
Oceana could win $200,000 for ocean conservation, but we need your help.
As a part of a new corporate social responsibility effort from American Express and TakePart, every three months, five charities will be chosen to each receive $200,000 in funding from American Express. Oceana is one of 49 charities that have been chosen to compete for the initial round of support.
Our favorite? Well, us, of course. If you agree, you can vote now to help us win.
TakePart.com is the social action network of Participant Media, the social change-oriented media company behind An Inconvenient Truth and Food Inc. After voting, you can connect with other like-minded participants on TakePart and find conservation-related volunteer opportunities in your community.
So cast your vote now to help us win crucial funds to protect the world’s oceans!
(Thanks to American Express and TakePart.com for making this possible.)
- The Economist’s Arctic Summit Convenes in London Posted Thu, March 6, 2014
- CEO Note: Seismic Airguns Threaten the Atlantic Posted Tue, March 11, 2014
- Clinton Takes the Stage Posted Wed, March 12, 2014
- CEO Note: State Shark Fin Bans Protected Posted Wed, March 5, 2014
- Miranda Cosgrove Stars in New Oceana PSA to Save Dolphins Posted Wed, March 5, 2014