Blog Tags: The Latitude
Oceana’s Gulf of Mexico Expedition launch event, which took place aboard the Oceana Latitude in Fort Lauderdale on Saturday, was a huge success.
The event brought together more than 75 guests, including local politicians, members of the media, scientific community and business leaders. Among the special guests were Spanish model Almudena Fernandez and Fort Lauderdale Mayor John P. “Jack” Seiler (pictured here with Oceana’s Mike Hirshfield).
Stay tuned for more updates from the boat as it heads into the gulf!
- Ocean Roundup: Leatherback Coloration May Play Important Role, UK Sees New Voluntary Seafood Labeling Scheme, and More Posted Wed, September 17, 2014
- Photos: On International Coastal Cleanup Day, Five Ways to Help the Oceans Posted Fri, September 19, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Australia Releases Great Barrier Reef Management Plan, West Coast Starfish See Hope for Recovery, and More Posted Mon, September 22, 2014
- Oceana Provides Common Hake Recovery Plan to Chilean Government Posted Wed, September 17, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Gulf of Mexico Sharks are Shrinking, Caribbean Reefs Capable of Being Saved, and More Posted Fri, September 19, 2014