Blog Tags: The Latitude
Oceana’s Gulf of Mexico Expedition launch event, which took place aboard the Oceana Latitude in Fort Lauderdale on Saturday, was a huge success.
The event brought together more than 75 guests, including local politicians, members of the media, scientific community and business leaders. Among the special guests were Spanish model Almudena Fernandez and Fort Lauderdale Mayor John P. “Jack” Seiler (pictured here with Oceana’s Mike Hirshfield).
Stay tuned for more updates from the boat as it heads into the gulf!
- Dolphins and Whales Squeal like Children When They’re Happy, Study Says Posted Thu, August 21, 2014
- Seaweed Spotlight: A Rare Glimpse into Beautiful Ocean Kelp Forests (Photos) Posted Mon, August 25, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Rare Blue Lobster Caught in Maine, Cephalopod Skin Providing Groundwork for New Technology, and More Posted Wed, August 27, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Vaquita Porpoise Needs Swift Protection, Atlantic Ocean behind Global Warming Slow Down, and More Posted Fri, August 22, 2014
- Oceana Magazine: Tuna in Trouble Posted Mon, August 25, 2014