Blog Tags: The Oceana Ranger
Why are sea slugs so much more beautiful than their terrestrial counterparts? I don’t know, but thank Neptune for nudibranchs.
Here’s a slideshow of some of the gorgeous “nudibranquios” (new favorite Spanish word) captured during the Oceana Ranger’s expeditions:
- CITES Listing Countdown: Less Than Three Weeks until Porbeagle Sharks are Protected Posted Wed, August 27, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: 20 Coral Species to Gain Federal Protection, Shell Files New Plan for Arctic Drilling, and More Posted Fri, August 29, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Maine’s Scallop Fishery Could See Closures, Sydney Harbor Littered with Microplastics, and More Posted Tue, August 26, 2014
- Photos: Oceana in Belize Exposes Belizean Youth to the Wonder of the Sea Posted Wed, August 27, 2014
- CEO Note: SeaChange Summer Party a Huge Success for the Oceans Posted Fri, August 22, 2014