Blog Tags: Travelshark Charity Hunt
We have been selected as one of three charities winners for the TravelShark Charity Hunt -- and we owe you a huge thanks for nominating and voting for us!
Thanks to your effort, the online travel network TravelShark will support Oceana – along with the Cheetah Conservation Fund and People in Crisis United – when users upload photos to the TravelSharkPix photo-sharing application.
And, in the spirit of the Oscars last weekend, TravelShark created this short video to congratulate Oceana and the other charities:
We appreciate the recognition, but more importantly, we appreciate everything you do to make Oceana the most effective ocean advocacy group in the world.
Want to do more? Great, I thought you’d say yes! You can support the National Ocean Policy, oppose Congressional efforts to weaken the vital Magnuson-Stevens Act, or help keep our programs running with a donation.
- Ocean Roundup: Tiny Clownfish Can Swim for 250 Miles, Sydney Harbor May Turn Tropical, and More Posted Thu, September 18, 2014
- Congress Advances Legislation to Fight Pirate Fishing, Keep Illegally-Caught Seafood Out of U.S. Market Posted Fri, September 19, 2014
- Photos: Oceana Launches Expedition to El Hierro Island and Atlantic Seamounts Posted Thu, September 18, 2014
- High Level of Seafood Fraud Found in Denmark Posted Sat, September 20, 2014
- Oceana Magazine: Arctic Assets Posted Thu, September 18, 2014