Blog Tags: Travelshark Charity Hunt
We have been selected as one of three charities winners for the TravelShark Charity Hunt -- and we owe you a huge thanks for nominating and voting for us!
Thanks to your effort, the online travel network TravelShark will support Oceana – along with the Cheetah Conservation Fund and People in Crisis United – when users upload photos to the TravelSharkPix photo-sharing application.
And, in the spirit of the Oscars last weekend, TravelShark created this short video to congratulate Oceana and the other charities:
We appreciate the recognition, but more importantly, we appreciate everything you do to make Oceana the most effective ocean advocacy group in the world.
Want to do more? Great, I thought you’d say yes! You can support the National Ocean Policy, oppose Congressional efforts to weaken the vital Magnuson-Stevens Act, or help keep our programs running with a donation.
- On World Fisheries Day, A Look at Oceana’s Work to Create Sustainable Fisheries (Photos) Posted Fri, November 21, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Fiddler Crabs Found Far North of Their Range, 500 Dead Sea Lions Discovered in Peru, and More Posted Tue, November 25, 2014
- CEO Note: Proposed Puerto Azul Project Puts Belize’s Lighthouse Reef Atoll and Great Blue Hole at Risk Posted Fri, November 21, 2014
- Sea Turtles Can Get the Bends after Capture in Fishing Gear, Says New Study Posted Tue, November 25, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Dolphins Use Whistles as Names, Conservationists Call for Removal of Queensland Shark Nets, and More Posted Mon, November 24, 2014