Blog Tags: Voting
We could win $100,000 - but we need your votes.
Garnier is donating $100,000 to EarthShare, an organization that represents over 400 non-profits, including Oceana. Vote for clean water and you could help Oceana win $100,000 to share with two other great organizations, American Rivers and Surfrider.
Voting is easy and quick. Just go to the Garnier voting website and select "Clean Water". You will be asked for your email address and birthday. You must be at least 18 years old to vote.
That's it! Only takes about 15 seconds once a day to help protect our oceans.
If we win, here’s what we could accomplish with Garnier's donation:
- We will continue to fight offshore drilling and protect seals, dolphins and whales from the dangers of another spill.
- We will continue to work for better protections for sharks all over the world.
- We will continue working to ban destructive fishing practices, like bottom trawling, in millions of square miles of ocean, including the Mediterranean Sea and Belize’s coral reefs.
Plus, there’s something in it for you. After your vote, you’ll get a $3 Garnier HerbaShine coupon or a $1 Garnier Fructis® coupon and a sweepstakes entry to win a year’s supply of free Garnier products.
So go on, vote for Clean Water once a day to support Oceana, and spread the word!
- On World Food Day, A Look at Six of The Most Commonly Mislabeled Seafood Options Posted Thu, October 16, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Lionfish Being Fed to Reef Sharks, New Polymer Could Reduce Shark Bycatch, and More Posted Mon, October 20, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Sea Otter Teeth Stronger than Human’s, Sri Lanka May Face International Fishing Ban, and More Posted Wed, October 15, 2014
- Celebrate National Seafood Month with This Sustainable Recipe: Wild Salmon with Spinach Posted Thu, October 16, 2014
- Photos, Video: Oceana Wraps Up Canary Islands Expedition after Discovering Vast Biodiversity Posted Mon, October 20, 2014