Blog Tags: Web Design
As you may have gathered, things look a little different around here. Today is the official launch of the redesigned oceana.org, and we're pretty stinkin' proud of it.
Perhaps the most exciting thing about the new site is the Explore section, where you can find all those creatures we had before, plus pages upon pages of information on ocean science (think winds, waves, sound, and tectonics) and fascinating marine places, from the Acadia Coastline to the Yangtze Estuary.
Oh, and of course the blog has a new name, The Beacon, because, as ever, we want the blog to shine a light on the latest ocean news and policy -- both positive and negative.
So take a look around and let us know what you think! Really -- we want to hear how to make it even better. Leave your comments right here on the blog, or email us your brilliant ideas.
- Rashida Jones Talks Up Oceana and Belize on Jimmy Fallon Posted Tue, December 3, 2013
- Support Renewable Energy - Opinion in Florida's Sun Sentinel Posted Tue, December 3, 2013
- Creature Feature: Clownfish Posted Wed, December 4, 2013
- CEO Note: Conservation Needs Strong International Trade Laws Posted Thu, December 5, 2013
- Creature Feature: Atlantic Puffin Posted Fri, December 6, 2013