Blog Tags: White Shark Population
White sharks off the coast of California are in danger. This population of white sharks, occurring off California and Mexico, is genetically unique and isolated from other groups of white sharks across the world’s oceans.
- Ocean Roundup: Leatherback Coloration May Play Important Role, UK Sees New Voluntary Seafood Labeling Scheme, and More Posted Wed, September 17, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Western Australia Recommended to Halt Shark Cull, Orca Pod Saves Member from Fishing Gear, and More Posted Fri, September 12, 2014
- Oceana Provides Common Hake Recovery Plan to Chilean Government Posted Wed, September 17, 2014
- Offshore Drilling Risks Highlighted in Myrtle Beach Billboards Posted Fri, September 12, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Tiny Clownfish Can Swim for 250 Miles, Sydney Harbor May Turn Tropical, and More Posted Thu, September 18, 2014