Blog Tags: Young Professionals
Mark your calendars, New York young professional ocean advocates:
Join Oceana’s Junior Ocean Council at Soho’s Greenhouse, 'Mother Earth's most upscale club,' next Thursday, October 14th from 7-10 pm for cocktails, hors d'oeuvres and a silent auction. Tickets are $50 each and $75 the day of the event and all proceeds go towards our work to protect the oceans.
The Junior Ocean Council is a dynamic group of young professionals (ages 21-39) and activists who represent and support Oceana's efforts by acting as ambassadors for Oceana. Members are dedicated ocean advocates and work to inform their peers and support Oceana's programming and the advancement of our mission.
Get your ticket today at www.oceana.org/jcgreenhouse. We hope to see you there!
- No-Take Zones in Belize Could Rebuild Conch, Lobster, and Grouper Populations Posted Tue, July 29, 2014
- Impacts of Climate Change on Highly Migratory Species Prioritized in NMFS Management Plan Posted Tue, July 29, 2014
- Ocean News: Regulators Propose Whale Sanctuary in the Canary Islands, Harbor Seals Found to Forage around Wind Farms, and More Posted Thu, July 24, 2014
- Ocean News: Climate Change Threatens Red Knots, Pacific Island Leaders Meet to Discuss Ocean Conservation, and More Posted Wed, July 30, 2014
- Photos: A Look at Some of the Ocean’s Most Beautiful Tentacles Posted Thu, July 24, 2014