Blog Tags: Young Professionals
Mark your calendars, New York young professional ocean advocates:
Join Oceana’s Junior Ocean Council at Soho’s Greenhouse, 'Mother Earth's most upscale club,' next Thursday, October 14th from 7-10 pm for cocktails, hors d'oeuvres and a silent auction. Tickets are $50 each and $75 the day of the event and all proceeds go towards our work to protect the oceans.
The Junior Ocean Council is a dynamic group of young professionals (ages 21-39) and activists who represent and support Oceana's efforts by acting as ambassadors for Oceana. Members are dedicated ocean advocates and work to inform their peers and support Oceana's programming and the advancement of our mission.
Get your ticket today at www.oceana.org/jcgreenhouse. We hope to see you there!
- Congress Advances Legislation to Fight Pirate Fishing, Keep Illegally-Caught Seafood Out of U.S. Market Posted Fri, September 19, 2014
- Photos: Oceana Launches Expedition to El Hierro Island and Atlantic Seamounts Posted Thu, September 18, 2014
- High Level of Seafood Fraud Found in Denmark Posted Sat, September 20, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Shark-Eating Dinosaur Fossils Discovered, Germany Paving Way for Cheaper Wind Energy, and More Posted Mon, September 15, 2014
- Oceana Magazine: Arctic Assets Posted Thu, September 18, 2014