Blog Tags: Young Professionals
Mark your calendars, New York young professional ocean advocates:
Join Oceana’s Junior Ocean Council at Soho’s Greenhouse, 'Mother Earth's most upscale club,' next Thursday, October 14th from 7-10 pm for cocktails, hors d'oeuvres and a silent auction. Tickets are $50 each and $75 the day of the event and all proceeds go towards our work to protect the oceans.
The Junior Ocean Council is a dynamic group of young professionals (ages 21-39) and activists who represent and support Oceana's efforts by acting as ambassadors for Oceana. Members are dedicated ocean advocates and work to inform their peers and support Oceana's programming and the advancement of our mission.
Get your ticket today at www.oceana.org/jcgreenhouse. We hope to see you there!
- CEO Note: Wyss Foundation Paves the Way for Oceana to Rebuild Fisheries in Peru, Canada Posted Wed, October 22, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Costa Rica Restricts Industrial Tuna Fishing, West Coast Sea Stars May Be Making a Comeback, and More Posted Fri, October 24, 2014
- Ocean News: Sea Turtle Nesting in Florida Sees Steady Increase, 2014 Could Be Hottest on Record, and More Posted Tue, October 21, 2014
- New Shark Repellent May Keep Sharks from Becoming Bycatch Posted Wed, October 22, 2014
- CEO Note: President Obama Designates Largest Marine Reserve in the World Posted Fri, October 17, 2014