We're all big fans of Ted Danson here at Oceana, and we definitely appreciate all he's done as a dedicated Oceana board member. Still, it's pretty cool to see Ted get some outside validation - today from Salon.com in its own version of People's Sexiest Man Alive.
That's right, Salon has named Ted as one of its Sexiest Men Living, calling him "TV's silver fox." Salon notes Ted's impressive turns on "Curb Your Enthusiasm," "Damages" and "Bored to Death," calling him "this year's Alec Baldwin."
I'd like to add suave oceans savior to Ted's list of accomplishments. Congrats Ted!
- Ocean Roundup: Chevron Withdraws Drilling Plans from the Arctic, Peru Issues Ban on Shrimp Fishing, and More Posted Fri, December 19, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Humpback Whales Communicate to Feed at Night, Bangladesh Oil Spill Threatening Sundarbans Mangroves, and More Posted Wed, December 17, 2014
- Holiday Creature Feature: Christmas Tree Worm and Candy Cane Shrimp Posted Fri, December 19, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Filefish Use Chemical Scent to Camouflage, Bangladesh Oil Spill Threatening Endangered Dolphins, and More Posted Mon, December 15, 2014
- Act: GrubHub, Take Shark Fin Off the Menu! Posted Wed, December 17, 2014