Today’s “Oil Spill Quote of the Day” is actually more of an “Oil Spill Diagram of the Day.”
The Washington Post recently published a great graphic showing the effects of an oil spill on delicate marshlands. These marshes are crucially important yet often get overlooked. So rather than reading the usual daily quote, go check out the informative image from the Washington Post.
- Photos: A Look at Some of the Ocean’s Most Beautiful Tentacles Posted Thu, July 24, 2014
- Deceptive Crab Mislabeling Leads Members of Congress to Call for Action Posted Wed, July 30, 2014
- Ocean News: Blue Whale “Hot Spots” Linked with Busy Shipping Lanes, Massachusetts Bans Shark Fin Trade, and More Posted Fri, July 25, 2014
- Creature Feature: Caribbean Spiny Lobster Posted Wed, July 30, 2014
- Massachusetts Takes a Step Forward For Sharks Posted Fri, July 25, 2014