From yesterday's Washington Post:
"This economy survives off of seafood and the oil rigs," said Dusty Goforth, 57, of Slidell, La. …"Right now, they've got all of that shut down. It's destroyed the economy down here."
"We go through hurricanes every year. At least a hurricane might wipe out a few things, but at least you can rebuild it. This is gonna be there forever, for years to come." said Louisiana resident Aaron Terrebonne.
- Support Renewable Energy - Opinion in Florida's Sun Sentinel Posted Tue, December 3, 2013
- Creature Feature: Clownfish Posted Wed, December 4, 2013
- CEO Note: Conservation Needs Strong International Trade Laws Posted Thu, December 5, 2013
- Creature Feature: Atlantic Puffin Posted Fri, December 6, 2013
- Creature Feature: Polar Bear Posted Mon, December 9, 2013