Nautica is a huge supporter of our expedition in the Gulf of Mexico; thanks to their generous support, we are able to fund our deepwater ROV, among other important (but expensive) projects on-board the Oceana Latitude.
And now Nautica has designed a t-shirt for us so that all of you can show your support for the gulf, and our work there, in style.
The proceeds from the shirts will, of course, go toward our work to protect the oceans.
So go get your limited-edition tee now, while supplies last!
- Ocean News: Great Barrier Reef Will be “Pretty Ugly” by 2050, Sea Turtle Nests Down in South Carolina, and More Posted Wed, July 23, 2014
- Eleven Florida Lawmakers Urge President Obama to Reconsider Approval for Seismic Airgun Testing Posted Wed, July 23, 2014
- Video: Spangled Emperor Fish Dazzle the Great Barrier Reef Posted Wed, July 23, 2014
- Marine Mammal Unusual Mortality Events Get the Spotlight on Capitol Hill Posted Fri, July 18, 2014
- Ocean News: Regulators Propose Whale Sanctuary in the Canary Islands, Harbor Seals Found to Forage around Wind Farms, and More Posted Thu, July 24, 2014