Nautica is a huge supporter of our expedition in the Gulf of Mexico; thanks to their generous support, we are able to fund our deepwater ROV, among other important (but expensive) projects on-board the Oceana Latitude.
And now Nautica has designed a t-shirt for us so that all of you can show your support for the gulf, and our work there, in style.
The proceeds from the shirts will, of course, go toward our work to protect the oceans.
So go get your limited-edition tee now, while supplies last!
- Dolphins and Whales Squeal like Children When They’re Happy, Study Says Posted Thu, August 21, 2014
- Seaweed Spotlight: A Rare Glimpse into Beautiful Ocean Kelp Forests (Photos) Posted Mon, August 25, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Rare Blue Lobster Caught in Maine, Cephalopod Skin Providing Groundwork for New Technology, and More Posted Wed, August 27, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Vaquita Porpoise Needs Swift Protection, Atlantic Ocean behind Global Warming Slow Down, and More Posted Fri, August 22, 2014
- Oceana Magazine: Tuna in Trouble Posted Mon, August 25, 2014