We are a third of the way through round three of American Express and TakePart's Members Project... and we are currently winning in our category! This has EVERYTHING to do with you, our fantastic supporters.
But we need your votes each and every week until the end of November. Voting is super easy:
2. Click on "register to vote" and fill out required information. You can also sign in through Facebook.
3. Click on Oceana and confirm your vote for your favorite ocean conservation group.
The world is 71% covered with water and for the largest international non-profit dedicated to ocean conservation (hint: it's us!), that's a lot of area to cover. $200,000 will help us immensely with our work protecting sharks and sea turtles, fighting offshore drilling, and campaigning for responsible fishing, all over the world.
Thanks again and vote now - and every week!
- Ocean Roundup: Fiddler Crabs Found Far North of Their Range, 500 Dead Sea Lions Discovered in Peru, and More Posted Tue, November 25, 2014
- Sea Turtles Can Get the Bends after Capture in Fishing Gear, Says New Study Posted Tue, November 25, 2014
- Ocean Roundup: Dolphins Use Whistles as Names, Conservationists Call for Removal of Queensland Shark Nets, and More Posted Mon, November 24, 2014
- ICCAT Moves to Properly Manage Bluefin Tuna, but Doesn’t Take Action for Sharks and Swordfish Posted Wed, November 26, 2014
- Oceana in Chile Submits Recommendations for Lowering Common Hake Catch Quotas Posted Mon, November 24, 2014